• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE WALKING DEAD

Fear is not half as good as the original. Too slow not much action and this last episode there was one zombie. Too much focus on the humans....

Fear is not half as good as the original. Too slow not much action and this last episode there was one zombie. Too much focus on the humans....

Just like TWD and Breaking Bad, the first few episodes just dragged along and set each characters persona. I'm going to give it till next season to start rolling. I will say that the breaking bad spin off of "Better call Saul" was IMHO not worth watching. I watched 4 episodes and just didn't care for it. I'll give the second season of FTWD a chance to go. TWD had many episodes that dragged a bit also, but the majority of them set the storyline up as you can tell that there is more to worry about then walkers.

What did you think of the season finale last night? A little better??

I still agree that it is not as good as the original but it's getting better. And they finally got to tell the story, with this season, about what happened while Rick was in his coma.

Back