• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Who has gotten the latest darkest black finish X-MAN has for XMETALS? I need a black so dark the lights dim when you walk into the room. Not because the lenses, but because the frames absorb light.

151547366838831195513.jpg

Going Black.

I posted this for the sole reason not even Frank could pass up this cøçk shot right down the poop shoot for commenting.....

My language skills in that post are questionable.
My language skills are almost always questionable too. Haha. I just meant if the black color was a theoretical black hole it would suck the light right out of the room. But I think you understood what I meant! So I'll let everyone else comment like @supersharp on the name of their "darkest black".

My language skills are almost always questionable too. Haha. I just meant if the black color was a theoretical black hole it would suck the light right out of the room. But I think you understood what I meant! So I'll let everyone else comment like @supersharp on the name of their "darkest black".

I knew what u were saying. Maybe the X man can create a “black hole” color variant that’s darker than his “stealth” or whatever the current name is.

Back