• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Exact OEM feel....... Tell the X-man how you want them to feel and I will get it done.no cutting or fitting,these are the real deal. I will not sell these out right they will only go into my tune -ups.

View attachment 480785
They look similar to zachs couplers. I'm glad your doing stuff with a softer feel buddy. The camo is nice too.

I had to make those couplers..... My rubber works when people want them nice and tight.but this stuff is a perfect compound and feels rubbery when flexed.I will always use the original rubber on Penny's and late model frames when the orbital tabs have been rounded off .

I had to make those couplers..... My rubber works when people want them nice and tight.but this stuff is a perfect compound and feels rubbery when flexed.I will always use the original rubber on Penny's and late model frames when the orbital tabs have been rounded off .
I personally dont like tight xmetals. I can't take the crushing on my fat head.. so I typically ask zach fo Send me old OEm rubbers he pulls out of frames.. I'm weird cuz I like them loose I guess but hey we all like what we like.. I always thought I'd like tight things but I guess it's not bad for some looseness lol..

Last edited:
The shop....

20180424_201145.jpg

Back