• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

The blue and orange combo is amazing...

Lots of teams have that color way :)

I added some yellow and red rubbers to it to fill out the “Astros rainbow” too...

View attachment 497265 View attachment 497266

Oh man, pulling out the old school Nolan Ryan pics (my favorite pitcher of all time btw). Sometimes I wondered though... if he slung the ball 100+mph because he was angry he had to wear that rainbow jersey :p

Oh man, pulling out the old school Nolan Ryan pics (my favorite pitcher of all time btw). Sometimes I wondered though... if he slung the ball 100+mph because he was angry he had to wear that rainbow jersey :p
We grew up in the same town :)

When I was in high school, I played tennis on his tennis court at his house, swam in his pool and ate frito pies hahaha !!!

He had a huge ranch :)

The best baseball experience I’ve ever had was being inside of his house standing in front of his display case that was about 12’ long and about 6’ tall...

Signed memorabilia from Babe Ruth, Dinaggio, Gehrig, Cobb etc etc...

His 5000th strike out ball was in there - his 7 no hitters were in there too...

It was a fantasy...

Edit - here’s the picture of a 17 year old Litos playing tennis at Nolan Ryan’s house :)

3AF96B16-B57F-440D-87BC-12B8B4A24368.jpeg

When I was in high school, I played tennis on his tennis court at his house, swam in his pool and ate frito pies hahaha !!!

The best baseball experience I’ve ever had was being inside of his house standing in front of his display case that was about 12’ long and about 6’ tall...

It was a fantasy...

Edit - here’s the picture of a 17 year old Litos playing tennis at Nolan Ryan’s house :)

View attachment 497383

If I could hit like 5000 times I would. That's a great memory to have right there.

It was a fantasy...

View attachment 497383
Wow, what an experience. very cool.

You need to extend your service arm to get full extension and greater pace.

It was a fantasy...

View attachment 497383
As long as you never laid on his bed

As long as you never laid on his bed
Never got anywhere other than the kitchen and his living room with the display cabinet...

...and back then (1997) I can’t even tell you if cell phones even existed...

Only camera we had was a disposable Walgreens camera - that’s the camera my gf had at the time...

Back