• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I was going to use them as a replacement at service because people keep asking me for lenses. Now I spent a small fortune on these lenses and nobody is asking for them now......

Last edited:
I was going to use them as a replacement at service because people keep asking me for lenses. Now I spent $800 on these lenses and nobody is asking for them now......

Send em back if you dont think its a good idea.

My opinion: most people want OEM or custom cut oakley lenses unless they are super inexpensive. Donors are being found for $30-$40 right now. Add $30ish to have them cut and alot of us are getting xmetal lenses for around $70 at the most. Prozone selling these on their website for $90 and about $65 + shipping on ebay.

Basically if someone is gonna come in with aftermarket lenses they gotta be priced lower than what most of us get our custom cuts for or the logic is "for the same price i could just get oakley lenses"

Send em back if you dont think its a good idea.

My opinion: most people want OEM or custom cut oakley lenses unless they are super inexpensive. Donors are being found for $30-$40 right now. Add $30ish to have them cut and alot of us are getting xmetal lenses for around $70 at the most. Prozone selling these on their website for $90 and about $65 + shipping on ebay.

Basically if someone is gonna come in with aftermarket lenses they gotta be priced lower than what most of us get our custom cuts for or the logic is "for the same price i could just get oakley lenses"

Unless you're talking about Dillons o_O

Back