• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

These were a completely refinished pair....look how my x-metal finish compares to OEM where the serial number was masked
20190115_173032.jpg
during refinish.....

I received last year a MARS from X-MAN completely recoated in X-Metal with no difference around serial, astonishing job.

I've got quite a few people that ask about polishing and I pretty much send them to Zach...... I'm not afraid to admit there are Much better polishing services out there.

I've got quite a few people that ask about polishing and I pretty much send them to Zach...... I'm not afraid to admit there are Much better polishing services out there.
I think with your attention to detail on other things youd be a champ at it too.

Of the 2 I've done they were both first gen frames.......I'd like to try with a fifth gen.the good thing on my end is now I can touch up existing polished frames that are scuffed or have dings in them and during the tune up I provide that service at no charge.....so far people are really liking that option.

Back