• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Hey X-Man! I’ve been reading about your work on here and decided to join the forum! I have a pair of Juliets needing your bridge tightening expertise, and was wondering if I needed to let you know I was sending them so you can expect them (i.e. PM you the info or something)?

Also, when doing the tightening, do you use new Linegear gaskets (Are they included in the price or do I have to purchase them separately?), and do you recommend their nosepieces/earsocks over original Oakley? Reason I ask is because I still have a new in package set of nosepieces/earsocks, so I wasn’t sure which were better quality/longer lasting.

Sorry for all the questions lol!

I'd use your OEM stuff but I also have linegear kits available..... You don't need to contact me you can just send them in when you're ready as long as you fill out the order form from my website completely.

I'd use your OEM stuff but I also have linegear kits available..... You don't need to contact me you can just send them in when you're ready as long as you fill out the order form from my website completely.
Ok cool thanks! Should be sending them out end of this week/early next week

X-Man....you just did a cerakote black refinish for me on some R1's. GREAT JOB!!! They look SOOO good...can't thank you enough....these will definitely get into the "wear" rotation!

Great work.....

X-Man, I have a pair of Juliets badly in need of a nosebridge repair. I have filled out the form on your website and want to confirm before shipment. Thanks.

The new cerakote
20190309_123828.jpg
paint setup

Back