• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I MUST and I mean MUUUUST have a set of those White frames @THE X-MAN Is the coloring pretty stout? I may or may not be pretty rough on these things......
When you post these things, please include a pic of the frames you're referencing. The guy has done thousands. Most likely he can do what you're looking for. If this is a colorway you seek, then maybe put these in the maybe not pretty rough category.

When you post these things, please include a pic of the frames you're referencing. The guy has done thousands. Most likely he can do what you're looking for. If this is a colorway you seek, then maybe put these in the maybe not pretty rough category.

I was referring to the White X metals in his first pic. I sent him an email today, I am hoping for a carbon pair and a white pair as soon as he is ready

I was referring to the White X metals in his first pic. I sent him an email today, I am hoping for a carbon pair and a white pair as soon as he is ready
Cerakote is the way to go. Big time! He'll get you a quality finish. All the ones I've seen him do look like factory made. Not some at home spray paint artist.

Cerakote is the way to go. Big time! He'll get you a quality finish. All the ones I've seen him do look like factory made. Not some at home spray paint artist.

Yes I agree. I’m really excited at this point and can’t wait to get both pairs done. I’m in the process of trying to lock down a set of hammerstems for this project

I MUST and I mean MUUUUST have a set of those White frames @THE X-MAN Is the coloring pretty stout? I may or may not be pretty rough on these things......
Like these? Very durable!

Back