• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

J,
I'm your guy for complete tuneups. I dont stock lenses but you can get good quality ones in a million different colors from linegear Japan. You can either order the lenses now and send everything to me or send me the frames and ill repair them and by the time they get back to you you'll have all the lenses to put in yourself. If they are all just straight tuneups you only need one work order form
Hi Mark

Sorry for replying on this thread again. I think because I'm a new member to the forum, I don't have the option to reply privately.

I'm going to order 5 pairs of new lenses and then send them along with the frames as I'm scared I'd ruin your good work if I tried to fit them myself.

Before I ordered the lenses, I just wanted to check that they'll be ok for you to install.

4x black polarised - PENNY - Flash Black - Polarized
1x red polarised - PENNY - Red Mirror - Polarized

Cheers

J

My feedback after the second batch of frames done by x-man:

Could happen to actually recognize the perfection of his work when you try to have it done by your own

Pins have not a single sign, seem be borne in those holes

Thanks man
I'll never forget the time I was a COMPLETE IDIOT and removed the ear stems because I thought it was required to change temple shox 😆😆😆😆😆

couldn't get the washers and ear stems back on, so I sent this whole box of loose junk to X-Man so he could be my hero haha !!!

Thank you X-Man!
IMG_2865.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg

Latest Posts

Back