• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Originally featured in The X Man's thread "The Transformation" as only the frame.
That thread got pretty busy so they are completed herein.
Basically the same as done previously, but originally done with parts from Ti02 Juliets (frame), XX (arms) and IH Juliet (lenses and rubbers)- effectively cannibalizing some frames that should be left intact.
Enter the X Man with his much-needed skill set and a pair of polished Juliets purchased from another forum member:
8143053885_2ffc403ba7_b.jpg

8143086368_330ff2441d_b.jpg

Thanks for some great work Mark!

I will add to the Members Gallery with the frames I've had done so far by The X Man.....first let me say that Marks work is nothing short of spectacular. Great attention to detail and not a single thing receives nothing but 100% attention. Enjoy.....

1. 1st Gen Ducati

1stGenDucati-Copy.jpg

2. X-Metal Hammerstem Infinite Hero

InfiniteHero-Copy.jpg

3. Black Juliet

Ruby-Copy.jpg

4. X-Metal/VR28 Blue Iridium...........lenses cut by xmetalmaniac

VR28BlueIridium.jpg

5. Black Hammerstem Juliet/OO Red Iridium......lenses cut by xmetalmaniac

husu7ata.jpg

Every frame Mark has refinished for me was much more than I expected. Absolutely perfect and exactly as he had described before refinishing. Shameless plug for xmetalmaniac for doing an absolute perfect job cutting my lenses....his turnaround is just as quick as Marks's....2 days or less. Anyone considering The X Man's services or xmetalmaniac cutting lenses should have absolutely no hesitation and will be rewarded with the best job possible IMHO. Thanks very much guys.....your work is far superior and much appreciated!

Originally featured in The X Man's thread "The Transformation" as only the frame.
That thread got pretty busy so they are completed herein.
Basically the same as done previously, but originally done with parts from Ti02 Juliets (frame), XX (arms) and IH Juliet (lenses and rubbers)- effectively cannibalizing some frames that should be left intact.
Enter the X Man with his much-needed skill set and a pair of polished Juliets purchased from another forum member:
8143053885_2ffc403ba7_b.jpg

8143086368_330ff2441d_b.jpg

Thanks for some great work Mark!

Great colorway Car Guy! Looks awesome!

This makes me so much more anxious for my frames to arrive back in the mail! Will post pics once they get here.

BEHOLD !!!!!!!!! these had really a bad bridge ,smashed over rivits and looked like someone used a file to grind the finish.they are now "killer".this is not thick spray can paint either,it is an oven cured epoxy,very very durable.
IMG_0001-4.jpg

Back