• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

BEHOLD !!!!!!!!! these had really a bad bridge ,smashed over rivits and looked like someone used a file to grind the finish.they are now "killer".this is not thick spray can paint either,it is an oven cured epoxy,very very durable.
IMG_0001-4.jpg
WOW. That's a first for me.

IMG_0003-3.jpg
IMG_0002-4.jpg

these original Ti02s had a bad case of the yellow/browns on the orbitals,i rebuilt the nosebridge with new rubber and beadblasted the orbs to create a perfect plasma finish,and now they look and feel like new.thanks for the buisness xmetalmaniac.
This gives me high hopes that I can refinish the plasma orbitals on my TiO2 XX.

He can do pretty much any color you can think of.

+1 already answered elsewhere on the forum.
Otherwise check Cerakote. The X-MAN should be able to make the same color range or even more.

se2esavu.jpg
tusunere.jpg
baqarumu.jpg

These r the ti02 I just got back from x man. Im EXTREMELY happy with his work. These started out in below average condition and now they're like new! The nosebridge is very tight. They have emerald lenses and ichiro emerald rubber. Do not hesitate to do business with mark guys, u wont be disappointed!

My frames arrived back from X-MAN today!!! The workmanship and quality is simply amazing! My frames were originally Plasma, and man were they rough. I requested X-MAN refinish them in X-Metal, and he more than delivered. The emerald lenses are a currently a place holder until my custom +Red lenses get here.

dxg1t1.jpg

Back