• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE X-MAN ON MARS

JUST LIKE THE DUDES ON PAWN STARS AND COUNTING KARS....THEY WANNA KEEP EVERYTHING THAT WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR

Wow... Now they are sending a box with a custom sticker on the side? Have not seen that before

The local O-Stores and Vaults give those boxes away, or include them with OCP if you ask. I have a couple saved for those special pieces that I do not have boxes for in case they ever need to be packed.

...not the STICKERS - THE BOX (nice job on the sticker, X--Man!)

I'm a big Mars fan (I have 9 pairs). But with only 3 'real' model of frames; X-Metal, Crater and Leather, customisation with custom lenses and rubber is the way forward.

Having said that a TiO2, Plasma or Polished frame would be cool.

very nice bro next to juliets are mars for me I like them the way theyre are xmetal finish with black irids but hey for your second or third its nice to have other color lenses but doing a different finish not a fan of that unless theyre already beat up and really needs a refinish.

I keep telling myself I don't want to collect.....but being what I do here I get a lot of frames in my hands that I really want to own so I have to keep it under control....no more x-metals!!!!!

That sounds like a terrible problem to have, my sympathies <./sarcasm>

very nice bro next to juliets are mars for me I like them the way theyre are xmetal finish with black irids but hey for your second or third its nice to have other color lenses but doing a different finish not a fan of that unless theyre already beat up and really needs a refinish.
Emerald and 24k on any xmetal finish.

Mars should be x-metal and black iridium,i bought the linegear red lenses and red rubber kit,put it all together and took them right apart .but that's just one mans opinion .