• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The x-man

It makes perfect sense to me...

The thread started with a little existentialism (I feel like a number; I'm not a number, I'm a man; today we exist - enjoy it...)

How? With fast cars smoking some rice burners! (Down here we call them rice burners and race bikes crotch rockets, so I understand how someone thought "rice rocket" might mean a bike...)

How else? Alcohol!

And you can't leave out boobs, because cars + alcohol + boobs = enjoying life, as shown by the following diagram:

LIFE IS GOOD.png

:hi:

Its about off topic.........meaning it doesnt have to be about oakley......more than sunglasses i like cars and guns.just thought I'd throw a cool topic ot there.and im sure there are jap rides that are unholy ive seen and drivin them,theres aways no matter what gonna be something faster out there.

Its about off topic.........meaning it doesnt have to be about oakley......more than sunglasses i like cars and guns.just thought I'd throw a cool topic ot there.and im sure there are jap rides that are unholy ive seen and drivin them,theres aways no matter what gonna be something faster out there.

Big shooter myself too, majority of my shooting these days is practical long range precision. I'm a big Accuracy International guy

DSC5393_copy.jpg

DSC5308.jpg

Steiner glass .........nice stuff.i like the M1A with the MK4 leupold or nightforce scopes.i reload my own .308 because its simply better than anything else on the market.i shot with the peruvian sniper team a couple years ago when we were doing buisness down there,they and the israelis also used accuracy international rifles.right now im looking at either a sharps rifle in 50-140 caliber or another .338 lapua bolt gun.but ill have to sell my thompson to fund it.

Last edited:
Steiner glass .........nice stuff.i like the M1A with the MK4 leupold or nightforce scopes.i reload my own .308 because its simply better than anything else on the market.i shot with the peruvian sniper team a couple years ago when we were doing buisness down there,they and the israelis also used accuracy international rifles.right now im looking at either a sharps rifle in 50-140 caliber or another .338 lapua bolt gun.but ill have to sell my thompson to fund it.

The Schmidt & Bender is nicer than the Steiner but both are very nice glass. Nightforce has a new 4-16x42 ATACR F1 that's about to be released that looks really good ;) I reload all my own too, apart from being cheaper I can tailor the load to each rifle and help to maximise accuracy. I like that Thompson it would be hard to let it go. The .338 LM is a sweet cartridge but unless you are shooting 1000+ regularly I don't feel it's worth it, if the majority of your shooting is under 1200 with the odd longer shot a .260 will work great.

Back