• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-mans Website

Very cool website! I can't wait until people post up their pictures. Should bring a lot of business to you!

Speaking of which, the Testimonials page is now live ready for you to submit your testimonials and a couple of pictures. For now these are manually moderated so it might take a day or so to put them up. Any pictures you include will go along with the testimonial as well as going into the gallery AND appearing randomly on a couple of pages. Thanks guys, can't wait to see some of the feedback for Mark's work :)

Testimonials - The X-MAN Custom Metalworks

nice man. But a word to the wise, get the Oakley images off the site. Trust me, I already had trademark enforcement call me directly. They are sticky about it. But I like it. I have the old NHRA t shirt with the Idea imagery on it...Or, R&D Lab Door scheme lol

I just placed an order through your website, I guess that'll test if the ordering is working. The order is NOT a test, though; I really want that work done.

In the comments I asked if you still wanted your form filled / printed / shipped with the frames, but after I sent it I saw that your order page has instructions to do so.

That might be a good suggestion for a tweak, break out that last sentence where it tells you to fill out the form and remove lenses / rubbers into its own paragraph or whatever makes it stand out more, to head off people overlooking it and sending you stuff with no paperwork (or by mistake printing that order webpage instead of the pdf form).

Looking good, hope the website increases your business.

I'm primarily a phone/tablet user and I have to say the site works extremely well in that regard. The gallery is buttery smooth and the overall user interface just feels great. Would you mind me sharing on social networking sites?

A suggestion:

Maybe have a 'How To' section teaching future clients how to remove lenses,rubbers and shocks so it can be done before they send...

My inspiration for this is I don't know how to remove the shocks...

A suggestion:

Maybe have a 'How To' section teaching future clients how to remove lenses,rubbers and shocks so it can be done before they send...

My inspiration for this is I don't know how to remove the shocks...

Good idea...

To contribute content, temple shocks is easy I just push out from the inside on juliets, don't know if it's any different /harder for other models

But earsocks can be tough to take off / put on, back before I joined this forum I found advice to use gel hand sanitizer as lube, works great (at least for earsock lube...)

Back