• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The XMEN CYCLOP COLLECTION... In Progress...

Dude, your collection is too cool for school. I just thought of a question though. Why do you think Cyclops switched from his Penny's to Juliet's in the later movies?

Dude, your collection is too cool for school. I just thought of a question though. Why do you think Cyclops switched from his Penny's to Juliet's in the later movies?

I would think its because of availability. Juliet's were readily available and the pennies were no longer produced. That would be my guess. No idea when the movies were made though, so I can't really put a timeline of the movies with the production dates of the glasses.

honestly, i have no idea to answer your question... maybe, the juliet is far cooler then penny or probably oakley whats to show the variety for his eyewear in the movie..

I would think its because of availability. Juliet's were readily available and the pennies were no longer produced. That would be my guess. No idea when the movies were made though, so I can't really put a timeline of the movies with the production dates of the glasses.
thanks for helping me out! i have to agree with that

Hmmmm, those are good guesses. I bet beancooker is on to it, the Penny was probably stopped, so they switched to Juliet. I thought the Juliet's looked cooler anyways.

Hmmmm, those are good guesses. I bet beancooker is on to it, the Penny was probably stopped, so they switched to Juliet. I thought the Juliet's looked cooler anyways.
pennies are limited in production. since juliets are much cooler, the colourways are loads and sought after till today... but pennies are much rarer. correct me if im wrong..

Back