• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

these are the eye jacket ???

Joseaznag

I should Work at Oakley
hello , can you people help me to identify this oakley , cause the seller only tell me they say jacket inside the arms.
beside of that they seem pretty genuine to me , and for you people of the forum ....are they genuine right??
i know many people dont know and dont use this model but somebody knows if they fit large heads??
thanks

oakley eye jacket.jpg

and i know that the arms are easy to break , are these the 1st or 2st generation??

From what I can see they look like legit New Eye Jackets. The New Eye Jackets are made from 1999+ O-Matter so they are not as prone to break like the Original Eye Jackets did. The originals were pretty brittle and will break if you look at them the wrong way. Lol. These, not so much.

Eye jackets were the first sunglasses i ever referred to as "oakleys". Love them. They were so unique. Still have a few pairs that i will never part with. For the op, they are great for large heads. Just a solid design in my opinion. Enjoy them.