• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

these are the eye jacket ???

From what I can see they look like legit New Eye Jackets. The New Eye Jackets are made from 1999+ O-Matter so they are not as prone to break like the Original Eye Jackets did. The originals were pretty brittle and will break if you look at them the wrong way. Lol. These, not so much.

Ya i read something about 2st generation dont break easily
thanks

i am not an expert , i know many things about oakley but some words are not on my dictionary lol .
FMJ is Full Metal Jacket right ??
thats on frame or on lenses and what that means ???

You are correct. FMJ= Full Metal Jacket. It's a type of very thin metal finish that's applied to the frame. As I understand the metal is heated to a vapor then applied to the frame.

Eye jackets were the first sunglasses i ever referred to as "oakleys". Love them. They were so unique. Still have a few pairs that i will never part with. For the op, they are great for large heads. Just a solid design in my opinion. Enjoy them.

I concur with you they are so unique yes and i buy them because of that
But i think they are not good for large heads i dont have a big head , i have a large head ear to ear .....
For people that like me only feel good with Monster dogs and Pitbulls and Slivers to use all day , and for example Eyepatch 2
and for example Fuel Cell pinch you in the back of your head , holbrooks too, even Batwolfs sometimes
you cant use eye jackets
I buy them for 35€ more postage , they are good condition , so they are a good finding to me , and if i cant use them maybe i sell them i will not use , and on the condition they are , maybe a make some money ....

i use them in the morning and i was surprised i feel good with a frame so narrow , but first i think they are like radars large on front and narrow on back of temples .
The radars i can use the all , or entire day with no problem and they are narrow on back of temples , but that narrow i dont no why , but dont pinch my head !!!!

So i was talking i feel good with the eye jacket in the morning , but i dont no why after lunch on the afternoon i start to feel the narrow of this frame , so they are not for me , i know this are sunglasses i can use just a few hours in the begining off the day , if i insist with them all day , they start to pinch my head

i cant say the same of my Twenty XX , these you can say are for large heads .