• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

These Must Be Fake

Fake.... Don't even give it a second thought.....Oakley does not use that type of sticker on the lens and the hanging brand tag. Not to mention the cheap cleaning cloth.....There is alot more but those are a give away....

Do a search on this site for reputable ebay sellers or just ask who we buy from....

Well, after searching on google I'm 100% positive these are all clones. I have to admit they had me fooled...I'm sure having these in person would not feel anything like real Oakley's. Not a bad deal for people who can't afford nice expensive sunglasses but still like the look of Oakley's...I guess.

Google won't always answer all your questions. There is alot of Oakley collectors, enthusiasts, and knowledgible members that make up this site, and we are here to help..... Welcome!!

Well, after searching on google I'm 100% positive these are all clones. I have to admit they had me fooled...I'm sure having these in person would not feel anything like real Oakley's. Not a bad deal for people who can't afford nice expensive sunglasses but still like the look of Oakley's...I guess.

Google won't always answer all your questions. There is alot of Oakley collectors, enthusiasts, and knowledgible members that make up this site, and we are here to help..... Welcome!!

Well I'm glad I found this message board and thanks for the welcome...I still need to post in the new members introduction section...I'll do that soon :) Awesome members for sure plenty of knowledge to go around...I just need to learn how to use the search function more often.;)

Latest Posts

Back