• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They're finally...FINALLY here.

Thanks lol
I've been turning a lot of heads with the Juliets and getting even more compliments with the Half-X.

Were they (the half x) ever offered as an RX frame or are they just standard sunglasses ones with rx lenses put in?I think they look really nice, tempted for my new glasses now i have had a look at all the photos.

I've never been a fan of the Half-X at all - but they do make an excellent RX frame.
Good idea, man.

Thanks man. I've always had glasses and ever since I've had Oakleys, I've had a pretty good eye (no pun intended) on what style and function would be good for me.

Were they (the half x) ever offered as an RX frame or are they just standard sunglasses ones with rx lenses put in?I think they look really nice, tempted for my new glasses now i have had a look at all the photos.

No, I believe that the Half-X have only been offered as sunglasses. I've always liked the style of the half frames and thought that the Half-X would be great as an Rx. Keep in mind however that Oakley does NOT make the Rx lenses themselves. I had them custom made (by hand) from my local eye-wear store. So if any of you decide to get them, I would ask before if they can do it.

Latest Posts

Back