• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Things more important than Oakley

Fully agree, there's more important than Oakley, but hey, aren't you wearing an Oakley for your "more important than Oakley event"? ;)

Fully agree, there's more important than Oakley, but hey, aren't you wearing an Oakley for your "more important than Oakley event"? ;)
Believe me. If my baby girl, or wife, had complained in any way about how I was dressed, shirt, hat, glasses, would’ve been all gone. I tried on a red shirt, red had, and my red ti02 Crater, and that got rejected. :cool-20:

Family

Got to spend time wit my two beautiful daughters this weekend. My oldest got her BS Saturday at the Waikiki Shell, and already has a good job lined up. Wow. A high school valedictorian that got an academic scholarship that almost paid for everything these last four years. How did I gets lucky? So while at the commencement ceremony, my mother-in-law asks if I would get rid of my Oakley's if it meant my daughters education. Of course my youngest sitting between us, I said I'd sell everything to get this one in school. I lied of course. I'd only sell a little bit. Lol. I'm just a super proud dad and I wanted to brag about my babies.

View attachment 961214View attachment 961215View attachment 961216View attachment 961217View attachment 961218
I’m selling some goodies for my daughters education.
CSU Rams
1652222398509.jpeg

And it’s paying off 10 fold🤣🤣
1652222467301.jpeg

Fully agree, there's more important than Oakley, but hey, aren't you wearing an Oakley for your "more important than Oakley event"?

I've always had a deep passion for creative writing, and it's been an incredible outlet for self-expression and storytelling. Whether I'm crafting vivid short stories or exploring intricate poetry, creative writing has a unique ability to transport both the writer and the reader to new worlds. It's a tool for unleashing imagination and diving into the depths of emotion. As a student, I've also found it invaluable in my pursuit of scholarships, and that's where I've come to appreciate the importance of the best scholarship essay writing service Scholarship Essay Writing Service - By Experts for Students . They've helped me fine-tune my scholarship essays, making sure my creativity shines through while aligning with the specific requirements of each application. For any fellow students aspiring to fund their education, blending creativity with these services can be a game-changer.
;)
Thanks for the information!

Back