• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Things that should be Oakley, but aren't . . .

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
I remember seeing a YouTube video - might have been BAPD actually - where he'd bought a kitchen paper towel holder which appeared to have been 'inspired' by the Oakley Icon.

This got me thinking, has anyone else bought anything that kinda looks like Oakley stuff, but isn't?
I don't mean total copies of Oakley stuff like fakes of sunglasses, so don't post that, cos it's poo.
I mean obscure stuff like the paper towel holder that just looks Oakley-esque but without copying anything in Oakley's range.

My example below - my "Oakley" Ted Baker tie . . . .

imag0657w.jpg

Anyone else got anything else?
Or indeed, anyone else know what I'm talking about!? haha
:smile:

This is the second time I've seen this picture posted and i still had in my head that it was oakley! hahaha

I would like to see something that determines the effect/impact of the Oakley Icon. Its common knowledge that the Nike Swoosh is the most recognizable logo in the world...and as such it carries a ton of meaning with it, but I've never seen anything that actually explores the recognizability of the Icon. I do know that at the time Jim sold the company, it had been determined Oakley was one of the two most recognizable companies in the world (the other being Nike).

Nope haven't a damn clue what you're going on about this time........................:wink:

This always reminds me of Oakley
just 3 days ago i was thinking of removing the T in the middle of the toyota emblem just to make it look more "O" hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back