• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Think I Need To Pace Myself

Did you get them from 6pm? They had both of those for $69.00 free shipped and I waited to long to pull the trigger.

And to you fellas talking about the x-metals I'm already dreading it.

Its took me a bit and I kept away as long as I could but the bug got me but only 3 metals since Dec isnt that bad right?

i love the fuel cells i still try to get them every chance i get great pickups i love the duece's they are probably my favorite

i love the fuel cells i still try to get them every chance i get great pickups i love the duece's they are probably my favorite

I with ya! I have tried on multiple styles and they seem to fit me the best. I just pick up a pair of Batwolfs from qtrain so I'm anxious to see how those feel, should be close to the FC's.

Thanks again qtrain for the hook up. Now you have a few extra $$$ for another pair of X's

I with ya! I have tried on multiple styles and they seem to fit me the best. I just pick up a pair of Batwolfs from qtrain so I'm anxious to see how those feel, should be close to the FC's.

Thanks again qtrain for the hook up. Now you have a few extra $$$ for another pair of X's

I think you mean Atrain lol and your welcome. No not for X-metals right now. Hopefully something cool.