• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Thinning The Herd - **price Drops**

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have several pair that I'm looking to sell. Many have been sitting in a drawer for a long time. A couple of these, I have had for 10 years but have rarely worn. Shipping will be US only, payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Additional pictures available upon request. All frames will include a microfiber bag. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the boxes.

First up is the Team USA batwolf. Included is the matching Team USA microfiber bag, and the other set of icons. $100 $75 OBO

IMG_5609.JPG
IMG_5610.JPG

IMG_5626.JPG

Next is a Square Wire 2.0, dark with emerald iridium. (Note: there are a few small scratches on the frame above the lenses) $75 $45 OBO

IMG_5624.JPG
IMG_5625.JPG

Gen 2 Racing Jacket, new blue with black iridium. $100 SOLD

IMG_5627.JPG
IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5629.JPG

New Eye Jacket, cobalt with +red iridium. (Note: the lenses have some scratches on them) $60 SOLD

IMG_5622.JPG
IMG_5623.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Also selling a New Straight Jacket, FMJ with fire iridium and orange flames. $75 SOLD

IMG_5616.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG

A-wire 2.0 with spring hinge, dark carbon with ruby iridium. These have been worn only a couple times. I ordered these in 2005ish, and have worn only 4 or 5 times. They were ordered from Oakley directly. When I received them, it appeared one of the stems had a bit more curve to it. This is not noticeable when wearing them, but I wanted to point it out. $75 $60 OBO

IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5615.JPG

E-wire gen 1, black chrome with black iridium. (Note: these lenses are scratched and the hinge on the stems is rather loose, but definitely a throwback classic) $50 $40 OBO

IMG_5618.JPG
IMG_5619.JPG

E-wire gen 1, light frame with blue iridium. $75 OBO SOLD

IMG_5620.JPG
IMG_5621.JPG

Last edited:
Racing jacket and straight jacket sold, pending payment.

I am too late I want those Racing Jackets.

Interested in that last e wire

Straight jackets, racing jackets, blue iridium E-wire and eye jackets are all sold. Thank you to their respective new owners.

Eye jackets are also sold. PM with best offers on remaining pairs.

NEW PRICING. I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THESE REMAINING PAIRS. ALL PRICES OBO

Bump. A-wire, E-wire, Square wire, Batwolf and a code blue Minute gen 2 still available. Make offer! Looking to replace with other frames that will actually be worn.

Pm'd

Status
Not open for further replies.