• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is for the fond memories of Oakley's long lost from my own collection - RIP

JingleJangle

Oakley Enthusiast
It's sad, but funny, but here goes my list of how I lost so many pairs...

Gen 1 E-wires - Stolen from me while working at Outback Steakhouse. I thought I hid you well in the employee dumping area. Thieving little bastards took you from me. 1999

Gen 1 A-wires - Left you on a table, New Years Eve 2000-2001

Straight Jacket '99(Silver w/ Fire Iridium) - I was day drinking, then playing Golden Tee... You kept falling off my head. I put you on the table next to the machine. I was so drunk, I left you behind. No one turned you in to the lost and found. 2001ish

Double X - I tucked you away nicely in my shaving kit so I would have you in the morning. I fell asleep on the road and rolled my convertible 3 times. I walked away with minor injuries and the tow company stole you from my kit. Those *******s. 2002

Straight Jacket '99(Blue with flames w/ Polarized Fire iridium) - I didn't learn the first time. Stolen while working at Ruby Tueday's. I thought I hid you well, again, but someone wanted you without paying. I don't miss living in Miami sometimes. 2003

I miss you guys and I'll never forget!

I had a pair stolen by coworkers at a restaurant myself. Aunties Pastos Honolulu. M-frame, mid 90's.
I had an ex steal an M-frame from me. mid 90's.
Was doing good till I joined the Forum a couple years ago. But I guess I can't lose what was never sent to me. So I guess that doesn't count. Lol.

1620741615401.png

Only ever lost one pair. Flak 1.0 Smoke Grey. Left them sitting on my golf bag when I went in the clubhouse for a beer. One beer turned into four and then went outside and they were gone....

I lost my first pair of Oakleys mountain biking. Monster dogs, kept sweating heavily during the summer and it was streaking the lenses. Put them in the gaps of my helmet and continued riding. Got the end and out of the shade....no glasses.

Latest Posts

Back