• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is It No More Dogs For Me

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
This is the final set of MD's that i needed for my collection. I now have these night camo's, snow camo's, ducati & crystal black ones. I wear them all, as with the other pairs i have. The only one's that don't come out too often are my Fat Cat. I'm thinking about putting these up for sale. The Fat Cat's are the mat black ones & come with the red Oakley bag & the original box. PM me if you are interested & i will post photo's. Any way here's the photos of my Dog's

md1pe.jpg

Wow. Impressive. I have just aqquired the charcoal black yellow camo. An olive frame. And a matte frame. Both brand new. And polished black with shallow blue polarised. Brand new as well. I love monster dogs. I may have found the cream fat cats for sale cheap. Those night camos are awesome.

Uh oh. Ooops. Have I broken any rules? Not trying to sell or deal. .. slim pickings here in UK. But obcessive nature has found me a few deals. Found a badly listed md with the shallow blue brand new. Listed as g30 lense. Last one. And took a gamble and really cheap it arrived. Brand new. Boxed. Polirised shallow blue (I thought it was from pictures). And I found a supply of brand new md frames only. Crystal , matte, metallic, olive, amber, polished. Turtoise etc. .. which is Good because I want to customise some. The charcoal black yellow and grey , and the shallow blue are my best buy yet though.

Uh oh. Ooops. Have I broken any rules? Not trying to sell or deal. .. slim pickings here in UK. But obcessive nature has found me a few deals. Found a badly listed md with the shallow blue brand new. Listed as g30 lense. Last one. And took a gamble and really cheap it arrived. Brand new. Boxed. Polirised shallow blue (I thought it was from pictures). And I found a supply of brand new md frames only. Crystal , matte, metallic, olive, amber, polished. Turtoise etc. .. which is Good because I want to customise some. The charcoal black yellow and grey , and the shallow blue are my best buy yet though.
You haven't broken any rules. I just made the shocked face since the last reply on this thread is almost 3 full years old. It's all good. :)

If you love the Dogs..... @Oakley_Sight is the guy who loves them more than you. ;)

Sorry. Don't want to hijack thread. Your collection is amazing. I doubt I will ever even see a snow camo in the flesh.

Hahaha. So it was. Well. Better late then never. Haha. Typical. I've just found my love for monster dogs and then find they're discontinued. Haha.