• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is It No More Dogs For Me

Great collection still! I sold mine but had nowhere near everything but at one time had a 10w40tribal, night and snow... Concentrating on Flaks at the moment tho but MD was a classic And O has promised a "replacement" but never really hit it again in that style... Pit bull ... Not even close

That's awesome. I can't seem to find any camo in UK. But then I'm only new to this. Just bought a camo flouro charcoal yellow. And a olive green with emerald and going to paint the icons green (I like green). But I'm going to chase the allusive camo's. I've seen some of the pics of your md's o-sight and it was part of the reason I came to see them as my favourite frame.

IMAG0082.jpg

They are in good condition as well. No scratches. .. to be honest I'm shocked you dont have them. Part of me wants to add them to your collection as you have almost the whole set it seems!! But they're my first rare dogs. I bought them from a person in Portugal. I will ask if she can source more. If she can I will point you in her direction. If you ever wanna let go of some tribal. Or cinder. It camo. Or any other dogs let me know!!! Haha.

Oh really? Would you believe I spent about 2 hours today calling obscure opticians in south Wales today to see if they had a pair hanging about. Haha. Anyway. I've emailed that girl in Portugal. Asking if she knows of any more camo dogs. But if that cinder is burning a hole in your pocket (worst joke. I apologise ) let me know.