• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is It No More Dogs For Me

I think I may be onto a winner. I have aqquired. Night camo, snow camo, stealth, bnib custom olive with emerald and green icons (sprayed and lacquered myself). Grey charcoal yellow flouro camo, whisky , and polished with shallow blue bnib in the last month!

originally posted this in the fake oakley thread... but this may be a better place for it.....

hi,

i was just wondering.. seen these on ebay. Now.. i would love the vr28 polorised lenses as a replacement for some scracted lens i have. and i do like the vr28 black irdium as well. However the description and picture dont add up. Which one do you guys think this seller is selling? The sale is for vr28 polorised. The picture is vr28 black iridium. and the description "blue mirror" points to it being vr28 blue iridium polorised. But im not even sure oakley made that as a custom lens for the monster dogs.

_12-jpg.88922.jpg

the description was :

Brand New Oakley Monster Dog Lenses

Lens colour: VR28 Polarised

Blue mirror with grey polarised tint

Over 40% OFF RRP

£90.00 OUR PRICE £45.00

Reason for sale: Items are all from jobs which have had Rx lenses placed inside the Oakley frames (so the Oakley lenses have been removed and we are selling them through), lenses are all brand new, genuine Oakley lenses at a great price.

what do you guys think? either way im sold. i just want to know if these are vr28 (ideally) vr28 black iridium, vr28 blue iridium.. or option 4 the seller doesnt know the difference between the 3 and got the description or name wrong.

Regards

Read more: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...e-post-fakes-here.7647/page-258#ixzz34o1Tel2d

actually.. i have decided to keep my search going for cinder, bronze, tribal and any of the flouro camo dogs... preferably the navy and pink, or white and green ones. i have the charcoal and yellow, snow and night camo.. anyone have any spares?

Yep the Fluoro only came with Grey lenses. If you can track another I'm your man:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
So.. I was wondering.. if there is anything specific you would trade your monster dog cinders for. Or sell? Doesn't have to be in box. Just fair condition. I just love that colour and can't find anywhere. Cheers

I decided to keep my Cinder Dog and since I have the spectacular Subdued Dog @ DrChopShop I'm sure O_S is in need of another custom pair LOL

So.. I was wondering.. if there is anything specific you would trade your monster dog cinders for. Or sell? Doesn't have to be in box. Just fair condition. I just love that colour and can't find anywhere. Cheers
Sorry I've been on holiday in Florida for the last two weeks & just got back home (busy buying glasses etc hehehehe) I would consider trading a pair of my Cinder Dog's. But I'd be looking for another Night Camo or even a 10w40 frame :crazypilot:

Very jealous. I haven't even been to the vaults in UK yet. Get anything good? I have acquired a bnib cinder recently for about £80 from somebody who described them as turtoise with bronze. So pretty happy about that. And. I got these as well!
IMAG0413.jpg

I am still on look out for bronze frame, rust. White etc. Hope you had an awesome holiday