• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is It No More Dogs For Me

You're picking up some good frames there, nice condition 10w40 too. I got a couple more racing jacket's for me & a couple of pairs of garage rock's (for my sons) Plus tee shirts, micro bags & belt.
My wife also got a couple of bits of clothing from the vault stores too.

Thanks for that. I will have another like new. Bag only night camo dog in a day or two. If that's anything you would trade on for anything I don't have let me know. Regards

Good work with all the acquisitions though. Finally got my girlfriend in on Oakley. Even though she works as optician she hasn't taken to oakleys until I presented her with an unknown in overcast with g30 and finally she said. "Theyre nice".

oh. i Have another night camo pair. on their way hopefully. like new, bag only.. i have a cinder bnib on its way as well.. so.. what other model would you consider for a night camo dog? maybe you have tribals or bronze frame, pearl or white etc. (joke about the tribals, i would probably need one of every other pair just to start the conversation hahaha)

oh. i Have another night camo pair. on their way hopefully. like new, bag only.. i have a cinder bnib on its way as well.. so.. what other model would you consider for a night camo dog? maybe you have tribals or bronze frame, pearl or white etc. (joke about the tribals, i would probably need one of every other pair just to start the conversation hahaha)
I've all of the above, but not for trade........:errwhat:

yes. Monster dogs are out of production and have been for a while.. Sadly i realised I liked them so much after this point haha..