• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is My Case. There Are Many Like It, But This One Is Mine...

nice lighting kro I ordered mines as well

Thanks - really, it's not as "classy" as original lighting but, lacking that, it's a pretty nice setup. Since my OP I've moved it to it's permanent location, need to update this post...

But so far the scheme I like most is to manually set the two sides on different colors (like blue & yellow) then set them to both transition through the spectrum...

Thanks - really, it's not as "classy" as original lighting but, lacking that, it's a pretty nice setup. Since my OP I've moved it to it's permanent location, need to update this post...

But so far the scheme I like most is to manually set the two sides on different colors (like blue & yellow) then set them to both transition through the spectrum...
love it bro I too will modify mines to leds. I recently got a spine case as they call it all the lights work but the florescent bulbs underneath are hard to obtain, so I bought a LED kit to modify mines.

Latest Posts

Back