• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is What Not Cleaning Your Glasses Looks Like.

That's nasty man. I bought a pair of XX from CL and when I got them they were covered with a greasy substance, all over. Some people just don't get it, they're Oakleys.

They are my pairs. You think they're ugly and don't want to buy any. These are not the droids you're looking for.

My count on them is... 15 or so? Hard to keep track. Here's a pic with most of them. There have been a few new ones, one stays in the glovebox, one off to DrChop
ECBEBBC1-C9D8-463D-B79B-2C83865E0CD1-18068-00001273368E2552_zps15b461d5.jpg

I just got a pair via eBay that I took a chance on with the words "perfect condition" in the listing because that's easy to do a not as described claim on. Which I have given the arms were flopping everywhere, the icon was nicked and the lenses were scratched and nicked all over. Clearly perfect to some isn't perfect to others; I'd hate to see what this guy considers to be the "perfect woman".

I am now intrigued to see these in person... I don't like the way the regular frogs wear on me but these appear to have some curvature to them which I think may change my feelings... Damn, something else to buy now!

Back