• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This...is Why I Never Bought Used On EBay Before Or Will Again

Seller username is vexgear so all here can be aware should they pop up again.

As for calling Oakley for Ice Polarized...been there done that several times...they say not available.

Seller username is vexgear so all here can be aware should they pop up again.

As for calling Oakley for Ice Polarized...been there done that several times...they say not available.

Thanks for posting the name, as to make other members aware of this sellers sheananigans...

I've got to vent myself...I've been looking for some cheetah Four S for my daughter for xmas, Some popped on the bay last week and I specifically asked condition of lenses and if there were any scratches, same answer, perfect condition. Just got them today and they are all scratched up! Rage'n!! I emailed the seller and told her I wanted to return them with full refund, we'll see what she says, if she doesn't agree I'm going to have to go through the redtap. Why can't people just be honest and describe things accurately, I know were all a little more particular being on this forum and what we expect but common on...

Back