• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This may cause butt hurt

Disko22

Oakley Enthusiast
So I was working in Atlanta. We took a lunch break at a flea market. I happen to pick up a pair of eyepatch 2,fuel cell,and a pair of Costa rockport. The oakleys were in decent shape the Costas not as much. Well long story short Costa has a awesome warranty. Their 580p lenses were bubbling alittle on the outsides. To my advantage the rockport was discontinued. I got a brand new pair of rincon 580g for their service fee of $11. So basically I paid 25 bucks for brand new shades all said &done. Heres where the butt hurt happens. Compared to my newer Oakley silver. Similar frame design the Costa rincon is a well built frame. Lenses are very nice. Now I am not selling out and I wouldn't cause Costa dont have many frames I am attracted to. But I wouldn't pass on a good deal if it would arise again.

20190621_132641.jpg

20190621_132647.jpg

Screenshot_20190621-133542_Chrome.jpg

no butt hurt here. We know Oakley Customer service sucks as well as the newer designs and quality. I would do the same thing if I found a pair of Costa's that I liked.

They for sure got their arm and nose pad technology down. My turbines stick but the costas glue to your face. I am extremely happy with them

Back