• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Message Will Self-destruct In 5 Seconds...

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Just received a Romeo 1 that I bought from a fellow member. It came in pieces but I managed to assemble it on my own. Serial #085880. Currently awaiting new gaskets and lenses.

imag0516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't decided on that yet. The finish is slightly warn but honestly I like it as is. We'll see how I feel after the new stuff goes in.

Is it worth more or less with a damaged finish or if you were to do something like polish it? I'd really like to find one which has a really messed up finish so I wouldn't feel bad polishing it out. Romeo's never came with a polished finish. Just wondering.

Haven't decided on that yet. The finish is slightly warn but honestly I like it as is. We'll see how I feel after the new stuff goes in.
IMHO, I dont really care about the "worth" or value of the romeos i customized. as long as i love the way it looks and i did it with what i had in mind and i know that it is authentic. i still try my best to save the serial and not to polish it out.

Latest Posts

Back