• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This showed up today... And another... So happy!!! :)

I believe those were in Europe not the US
i believe you are right. but one thing i did notice on my personal HQ tuneup experience, the rivets are marked and the orbitals are scratched too. Let's just say that if you have an early gen plasma or xmetal tuned at HQ, I would be able to tell vs, un-tuned or tuned by other people who do it well.

i believe you are right. but one thing i did notice on my personal HQ tuneup experience, the rivets are marked and the orbitals are scratched too. Let's just say that if you have an early gen plasma or xmetal tuned at HQ, I would be able to tell vs, un-tuned or tuned by other people who do it well.

I get that
I am just trying to get the "stories" straight on where things are happening and how often.

i am near HQ and the watch guys are very responsive and quick with removing links and replacing batteries. i was going to use a local jewelry place to do this and they said they send it out.. well..if i am going to send it out...

might as well send it in..

once i found out they were like over the hill.. saved lots of time..

Latest Posts

Back