• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Very nice! This is the first pair of the smogs I bought. You saw the tortoise I recently acquired. I personally think this smog series is a sleeper series, and will be sought-after in the future. Not a fan of the smog text though. I think these didn't sell well because of the boring lens.

Have to agree, the Smog series is a sleeper, in time they will be collectible in my opinion just because of the sheer out there design Oakley chose for this series.

Have to agree, the Smog series is a sleeper, in time they will be collectible in my opinion just because of the sheer out there design Oakley chose for this series.

couldn't agree with you more...if you really look at the design, these could have easily been one of those limited 150 pieces if they chose to make em that way. Take a look at the BKRW, I mean I know there are very small quantities but the design wasn't "all that". I think the attention to detail on the STPL is amazing though.

the stpl is sweet!
and those are much better than the lame limited frogskins how pulls Oakley out right now . . .

the stpl is sweet!
and those are much better than the lame limited frogskins how pulls Oakley out right now . . .

just wished there was more mirror/iridium finish to the pink iridium. don't really like the "see-thru" effect on my shades. =)