• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Weeks Hook Up!

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
Got these Blacklight Frogs after a member of this forum convinced me i need have a pair! You know who you are lol

Also got these after having to wait 2 months for back order to come in from Oakley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. The blacklights are cool, but it sucks that this one doesn't glow.

The Chrome Holbrooks are awesome. I want a pair, but they don't look too good on me.

Thanks... i think the other backlights are a bit flash for me thats why i went with the blacks...I wasn't to sure about the chromes either but had to have them but i do have to say i'm glad they do suit me! :smile: plus i only paid £78 with shipping!

Thanks... i think the other backlights are a bit flash for me thats why i went with the blacks...I wasn't to sure about the chromes either but had to have them but i do have to say i'm glad they do suit me! :smile: plus i only paid £78 with shipping!

They look good. There was a store doing a 25% off promotion this weekend so I could've scored these for £64 delivered but I had the Matte Black w/ Violet on order and thought they'd look very similar. I've got my Matte Black delivered yesterday but I'm now kicking myself for not picking these up at 25% off, they look sweet.

whoever convinced you to buy the froggies, you gotta convince razerwire to buy an x-squared. it's almost 2012 and he still doesn't own one pair...

JK what store was that mate i used a 25% off code as well to get them for £78...

I think we need to set up a pole to see how many for us think Razerwire should get with the program and buy a pair of X-Squared! lol

JK what store was that mate i used a 25% off code as well to get them for £78...

Sunglasses Shop was doing the 25% off promotion. They've sold out of the Black backlights now though, so I assume lots of people took advantage of the deal.

Back