• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Will Decide Which Ones I Get Next!!

Which ones?

• Max Fear Holbrooks

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Deuce Coupe Holbrooks

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Something else

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

mwoodrow

Oakley Expert
Ok so I know that I want both the Max Fear and Deuce Coupe Holbrooks. Which would you get? Something else maybe? I can't seem to decide and I know I will end up with both but help me decide which to get first!!! Meant to add in the Julian Wilson Holbrook as well.

If that's all the choices I get, I say the Deuce Coupe, but I hate the Holbrook LOL!

You can always suggest something else. I personally love the Holbrook frame and wear it well. These are just a couple that I really want but just cant decide.

I say MFL. The neon frame of the Deuce Coupes are too flashy for me. If you want something different, the Jupiter Squared is a nice frame.

Yea I dunno, $300 plus is a little much right now. I did consider trying to pick up a pair or murasakis but dont think that will happen either.

i voted the MFL Holbrooks but i would suggest also the jupiter squared in the matte navy/ chrome iridium.
I love it.

Matte Clear SGH Holbrooks..... it took me a while to find a pair but they are my favorite pair that I own

Back