• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This year's TdF limited editions?

No, more David Zabrinski.

The best Captain America, better than any super hero Marvel creates. My 5 year old son will tell you that Captain America's real name is David Zabrinski. He's the owner and creator of a product called DZ Nuts, it's a top self chamios cream and some of the funniest t-shirts I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, more David Zabrinski.

The best Captain America, better than any super hero Marvel creates. My 5 year old son will tell you that Captain America's real name is David Zabrinski. He's the owner and creator of a product called DZ Nuts, it's a top self chamios cream and some of the funniest t-shirts I've ever seen.

I know who DZ is ;o) I just didn't know if you saw the USA Champ Stars and Stripes Radar Ben King had last year so I said that in reference lol.

Now, one thing I'd like to see would be a Neon Green Camo...since they're supposedly doing a Dark Blue Camo for Ichiro...like this on a RJ or RL. I'm sure Cav could pull em' off :eek:P
2869009940_853423bc11_z.jpg
Fort William World Cup 2004 088
by vw.splitscreen, on Flickr
Oh, and yes peeps, those are Neon Green Camo Monsterdogs w/ 24K for those wondering lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back