• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

thought id better introduce myself

m3du5a

I should Work at Oakley
uk
I'm Steve based on the south cost of the UK near Brighton, long time Oakley fan and lucky enough to pick up some premium pieces when they were available at rock bottom now i have a little more disposable income I have been slowly buying the bits i missed out on.

Not a shelf whore i've rocked out on the piste in the over the tops and plan to do the same in my newly acquired Medusa, unfortunately my 24k xx and leather mars have seen better day's so looking for advice on repair preferably in the uk.

I'm also looking for a Romeo 1 and possibly some x squared but as skint the 15 posts will allow me to save a little, i've been lurking a little longer than 14 days ;)

Welcome to the forum.

At least you know the rules with regards to exchange access.

We have members in the UK who I am sure can help point you in the right direction. ;)

Good luck with your searches and repairs. :)

Welcome to the forum.

At least you know the rules with regards to exchange access.

We have members in the UK who I am sure can help point you in the right direction. ;)

Good luck with your searches and repairs. :)
Thanks if I had 1 of everything you've got i'd maybe content, it's an addition and over here we rarely even get any sun

Latest Posts

Back