• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on another pair of Juliets I found for sale?

Thanks bud, I actually picked up another pair and having them sent to Mark for his magic joo joo!!!!!

Interesting that the seller doesn't know much about Juliets but has all that extra stuff and tools too. Don't you think?

"yeah these were a gift years ago and I really hardly know anything about them. But anyway, I have a few boxes of extra lenses, rubbers and the coin for it...the coin is a collector's item right? I saw it on ebay :) I also have the WIHA-325 T6X60 TorX screw driver. You don't want to buy the cheap tool because it could strip the soft screws in the orbitals. Oh and you have to be careful not to overflex the rubber gaskets inside the flex coupler. Oakley offers a service for a tune-up but the X-man on Oakley Forums can do a great job for less money. Oh and whenever you put these on, it's best to wear them like you would "goggles" over your head and then sliding them down over your face to minimize the flexing...................but yeah what was that again? Yeah I really don't know much about them...and just want to get rid of them. My loss is your gain :)"

"yeah these were a gift years ago and I really hardly know anything about them. But anyway, I have a few boxes of extra lenses, rubbers and the coin for it...the coin is a collector's item right? I saw it on ebay :) I also have the WIHA-325 T6X60 TorX screw driver. You don't want to buy the cheap tool because it could strip the soft screws in the orbitals. Oh and you have to be careful not to overflex the rubber gaskets inside the flex coupler. Oakley offers a service for a tune-up but the X-man on Oakley Forums can do a great job for less money. Oh and whenever you put these on, it's best to wear them like you would "goggles" over your head and then sliding them down over your face to minimize the flexing...................but yeah what was that again? Yeah I really don't know much about them...and just want to get rid of them. My loss is your gain :)"

:headbang::headbang::headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He clearly knows nothing about them, lol.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back