• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on another pair of Juliets I found for sale?

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
Sorry to ask again but I am so new to Juliets and the seller doesn't seem to know much about the Juliets he has for sale. He has 2 sets of lenses, 6 pairs of nose guards and ear socks, and a coin with 1999 on it but no box. He also has another coin but not sure the date (doesn't have with him). He told me everything is "black iridium". I asked if the frame is carbon (looks black in pictures) and he said its x-metal. I think he is referring to the material, not the color. The ear socks say Made In USA but there's nothing at all listed on the inside of the left arm. Here are his pictures. I truly appreciate any information and sorry if I could have found these answers by searching (I did try but still wasn't 100% sure). Cheers.

Last edited:
looks like a nice clean pair of 4th gen era carbon to me, could be a bargain if he's throwing in the lenses and rubber kits
how much is he wanting ?

Last edited:
Everything looks good @SMman Extra lenses and 6 Rubber kits are a def. bonus. What is he asking for everything?

Interesting that the seller doesn't know much about Juliets but has all that extra stuff and tools too. Don't you think?
Agreed. He said he had 2 pairs and he only has one now, but does have 2 coins. He wants to keep one coin and drill a hole in it to make a keychain. We haven't talked price much yet. I just wanted to make sure they are legit. He said he wore them daily and kept them in the pouch, but threw the box out because he's not a pack rat. D'oh! I appreciate the replies.

Looks legit to me. Make sure to ask if the nose bridge is tight, a little loose, or very loose. It cost money to tune up so you may want to consider that when you make an offer/counter-offer.

If you don't want them I am certainly looking for another juliet right now, how about passing it along, lol!!!!!!

Still talking to him but know about 3-4 others. Send me a msg and I can fill you in. All are in Canada.

Latest Posts

Back