• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on Juliets I found for sale?

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I came across these Juliets and would like to hear some input because I am an x-metal virgin :oops:. I cannot see the glasses in person and have never even tried on any x-metals before. I've attached 7 pictures. He is asking $500 Canadian ($383.69) and his description is below:

"I have a unused Oakley X-metal Juliet with Black Iridium lense complete with box, extra rubbers and warranty paper.
Frame has an SKU # 04-146. It was kept in the box, can pass as brand new. See for yourself.
Condition is 10/10 "

Attachments

• juliet.JPG
    juliet.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 238
  • juliet2.JPG
    juliet2.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 224
  • juliet3.JPG
    juliet3.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 222
  • juliet4.JPG
    juliet4.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 258
  • juliet5.JPG
    juliet5.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 233
  • juliet6.JPG
    juliet6.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 281
  • juliet7.JPG
    juliet7.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 228
I haven't heard back yet about shipping. Thank you for the replies.

I feel like I messaged him when it was first posted - can't remember for sure. It's been on there for quite a while now so hopefully you can get a bit of a deal!!

Thanks Oakster. He also has metal stands and picture frames for sale. He took about a week to reply about them and I had already bought some stands from you. Sending you a PM now.

I had tried to get some stands from him for cheap and he wasn't in any hurry to give any sort of a deal on them.

The seller replied and is willing to ship. He dropped the price to $450 Canadian ($345.84 US). As much as I want to pull the trigger and buy my first pair of x-metals, its more than I care to spend without seeing them in person, or even trying another pair of Juliets on. If anyone is interested, I can provide the link to the ad.

The seller replied and is willing to ship. He dropped the price to $450 Canadian ($345.84 US). As much as I want to pull the trigger and buy my first pair of x-metals, its more than I care to spend without seeing them in person, or even trying another pair of Juliets on. If anyone is interested, I can provide the link to the ad.

Too bad, that's a pretty decent price for a LNIB set. You should go for it.

Tempting. How about this; if I don't like them, you buy them from me for what I paid kronin323? ;)