• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THOUGHTS ON OXM

Oxm has great parts and prices on parts but I think you can get better deals on sets from other sources. Selling glasses probably isn't a priority or main focus for oxm.

Hello, generally every frame I sell is one that has been restored in one way or another and I list them as such. "Restore" can take several levels of meaning, but in most cases it's a nose bridge repair with new pins & flex couplers, orbital gaskets and temple washers. I also ultrasonic clean each frame that comes across my desk. Sometimes if they were in really bad shape, I will refinish the frame in either X Metal, Plasma or Tio2 combo. Sometimes I apply the ceramic-polymer paint Cerakote to frames. Sometimes it's a new rubber kit. The objective depends on the canvas, but the end result is always the same: make the sunglasses functional like-new again. Happy to answer any questions here or via PM.

OXM (@scienergy) does great custom cuts as well! They can be found on the ebay storefront.

Got some Ruby Prizm Polarized cuts and the shipping packaging alone was an impressive testament to quality and attention to detail.

Guy is top notch- I have purchased a set of lenses from him, had two bridge repairs done, and one about to be two refinish jobs completed. VERY happy with his work and professionalism.

Back