• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on the iPhone 13?

I just upgraded my family's 3-year old iPhones -- my son (XR to 13), my wife (XS to 13 Pro Max) and mine (XS Max to 13 Pro Max). Notable upgrades are A15 Bionic, 5-core GPU, 120Hz screen for the Pro Max, 5G, more RAM, Wi-Fi 6, Magsafe, bigger battery, longer battery time, faster full recharge, more and better cameras, 4K Video. I also like the fact that we can continue using Anker PowerWave pad/stand for wireless charging by plugging it to our old Anker PowerPort's PD port that supplies up to 30W with USB-C cable or using new 20W charging blocks.

Since we didn't get insurance or AppleCare, we already invested in Apple brand leather cases and a clear case to showcase my son's Product(RED) phone. Also bought the Magsafe battery which works as designed. Just remember that it is just a power extender to top off your phone in case your day goes unexpected longer than usual.
Low power mode is the way forward. 👍🏼

In today's COVID situation, unless you have the Apple Watch, it's annoying to type in your code all the time to unlock. I wish they had kept a fingerprint scanner under the screen or put one on the back.

I really like that integration between the phone and the watch.

I do the same thing so I never miss when a client is trying to reach me.
heston.gif

Latest Posts

Back