• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on the TNP 2.0 Mumbo?

Took the sticker off my Ruby Przim yesterday... Yep - got the sunbleached mark on iridium. And battled to remove small dots left by the ****tish sticker - ink or something that came off the sticker.

Took the sticker off my Ruby Przim yesterday... Yep - got the sunbleached mark on iridium. And battled to remove small dots left by the ****tish sticker - ink or something that came off the sticker.
Now imagine if you paid the $400 Ebay asking price. :headbang: I hope everyone with issues is emailing Oakley with pictures. I sent mine off Sunday night, got the generated "will reply in 48 hrs" email, so now we wait...

One of my buddies who I had tasked with finding me these while he was away on business got an extra pair of the clears with Rubys. Since I already got two of them, I'm not going to get them. But I wanted to check if anyone here was still interested in a set.

One of my buddies who I had tasked with finding me these while he was away on business got an extra pair of the clears with Rubys. Since I already got two of them, I'm not going to get them. But I wanted to check if anyone here was still interested in a set.
I want a pair! Pm me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk