• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on the value / authenticity of these?

TheBlondeFella

Oakley Beginner
Just wondering what everyones thoughts on these are with regards to authenticity and price?
I don't think the lens are original so am looking at these with regards the polished haammerstem frames.
s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

Just wondering what everyones thoughts on these are with regards to authenticity and price?
I don't think the lens are original so am looking at these with regards the polished haammerstem frames.
View attachment 1055007View attachment 1055008View attachment 1055009View attachment 1055010

View attachment 1055012
Looks like a legit Gen.5 polished Juliet with wrong lenses.

Last edited:
Looks authentic. They go for $350-500 depending on condition and the buyer and if u have the box. Why do u say the wrong lenses? Not a color way they made?

Looks authentic. They go for $350-500 depending on condition and the buyer and if u have the box. Why do u say the wrong lenses? Not a color way they made?
04-147 should have Fire Iridium Lenses and not black lenses.
Value in my opinion with unknown lenses a. rubber and nose bridge condition $250-300,-
It could bring $500,- if unworn mint full set with a Serial Number.

04-147 should have Fire Iridium Lenses and not black lenses.
Value in my opinion with unknown lenses a. rubber and nose bridge condition $250-300,-
It could bring $500,- if unworn mint full set with a Serial Number.

TheStig is likely smarter and for sure less lazy than I. Looking up that serial made a lot of sense lol but I totally agree

Oh duh! Thats totally what I meant. In fact I don't recall ever seeing a serial on a pair that has the sku and size. Have you?

Back