• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on value of Mars Romeo 1 Juliet1 and Shoe 1

IMG_4532.JPG
Nice. Just to help for specifics on that pair, they are then Juliet polished G30 golf specific pair. Been looking for those but need a boxed set...
Something like this @dragonvoi ? ;)

I'm a fan of the G30 lenses. I bought a set of custom cut from @Chris A Hardaway for my plasma Juliets and gave a pair of Flak Jackets to my father with them in it.
Yeah, I have that polished pair and a JBR with them in. I have Golf Prizm too but, while that is amazing on golf courses, far beyond what the G30 offers, the G30 is the better all-rounder.

Somehow as I was typing a response in @cworton 's Jordan Mars sale thread, it literally disappeared. I've never seen a thread disappear before.

Anyway, here's my original reply:

Did you respond to @Medusa50 ? Apparently you have an offer awaiting response from you. If it's too low, you should exhibit the common courtesy of letting @Medusa50 and any other interested parties know.

No one likes to be ignored for no reason. Instead of complaining why members are commenting about your asking price point, why not check your inbox and reply to all the potential buyers.

By the way, the INBOX is located in the top right corner of your forum window between your USERID and "ALERTS".

if you have PMs, you will likely see a little white number in red background alert on top of the "INBOX"......click it.

Yes i requested it be deleted because it was so far off track there were side conversations , rude banter and it was basically going nowhere.as far as responding to all offers as for the one very long comment made about me personally by medusa 50, theres another side to the story but its not even worth mentioning

As far as the offers, I was advised to ignore lowball offers to not even respond so im learning as i go. Im going to repost sometime today, and also two pairs of juliets and a pair of shoe ones...well see how it goes

Thanks for the tips, theres definitely a lot to keep straight while on this site!

Yes i requested it be deleted because it was so far off track there were side conversations , rude banter and it was basically going nowhere.as far as responding to all offers as for the one very long comment made about me personally by medusa 50, theres another side to the story but its not even worth mentioning

As far as the offers, I was advised to ignore lowball offers to not even respond so im learning as i go. Im going to repost sometime today, and also two pairs of juliets and a pair of shoe ones...well see how it goes

Thanks for the tips, theres definitely a lot to keep straight while on this site!

Ok but I don't know who advised you to unequivocally ignore lowball offers but that's just not right. Every offer or question deserves a response.

Again if you don't like the offer, have the decency to give that person closure that you've read their offer and kindly reject it.....no big deal.

Ok but I don't know who advised you to unequivocally ignore lowball offers but that's just not right. Every offer or question deserves a response.

Again if you don't like the offer, have the decency to give that person closure that you've read their offer and kindly reject it.....no big deal.
Fair enough but when i have limited time to check replies and i get offers for the box and the coin of i throw in the glasses and side conversations about someones vacation in florida im not sure im the one that needs a manners lesson ;)

Fair enough but when i have limited time to check replies and i get offers for the box and the coin of i throw in the glasses and side conversations about someones vacation in florida im not sure im the one that needs a manners lesson ;)

That offer for your box/coin with throw in glasses was a joke. But regardless of the thread derailment, it has nothing to do with being a decent member and replying to all of your PMs.

If you start to earn the rep of "he's one of those members that never replies to PMs", then it would not be out of the question for future members to even bother to PM you because, what would be the point?

Latest Posts

Back