• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts/Opinions please.

I wouldn't ever consider buying them, just intrigued by the vented lenses. I have never seen them in a pair of Juliets before! I guess that says something in itself!!

How bout a vented Mars?
****ed up mars.jpg

That is different! Trippy looking! Any advantages to having the vents? Is it related to/from a racing background?

That is different! Trippy looking! Any advantages to having the vents? Is it related to/from a racing background?
No clue lol. Not mine. I would have given that poor Mars a proper burial if I had it.

My uneducated and highly biased opinion is that it was done in Brazil. I just found the pic one day and saved it.

No clue lol. Not mine. I would have given that poor Mars a proper burial if I had it.

My uneducated and highly biased opinion is that it was done in Brazil. I just found the pic one day and saved it.

An unusual find! Has that been photoshopped?

I don't see the advantage to having a lense that allows light in (for everyday and most purposes) kinda defeats the object of wearing them, doesn't it?!

An unusual find! Has that been photoshopped?

I don't see the advantage to having a lense that allows light in (for everyday and most purposes) kinda defeats the object of wearing them, doesn't it?!

They are the x metals butchers down there You should see an x metal frame they made into half a frame. I forgot which frame it was but they completely destroyed it. A goddamn Greek tragedy! :(