• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts

• Thread starter ECLIPSE
  • Start date
@SiRacer420 you and I both know the true prices on OakleySI products. This seller is clearly violating terms of service from OakleySI website:

“Participating in this program is a privilege and there are guidelines that must be followed. By using this site and participating in this program, you agree that you will not sell Oakley products to any individual, department, team or unit. You agree that you will not sell the Oakley products or divert such products for resale in any environment whatsoever, including but not limited to, the Internet, swap meets or flea markets. Please understand that the Oakley legal team prosecutes any and all abusers to the fullest extent of the Law.”

But those hats are not SI-exclusive. I have a few and I got those from local O stores.

784ED7F1-E96F-4668-9E6D-C805596224E1.png

Indeed.

I have to admit that I violate it too by buying stuff for friends.
I haven’t bought for family or friends yet. My problem is when someone is out to clearly make profits from the privilege of being a member to OakleySI.
I came across a member here once that was selling an SI product which was way more than actually sells for on the site. I don’t remember if it was sold or not. Another thing I don’t mind telling members what the price truly is.

Back