• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thrift store find, fake or real?

1chump

Oakley Beginner
Picked this up at a thrift store, was wondering if it is fake or real. There is no tag.

9F1D716C-6A00-4587-BA37-37F639D02E19.jpeg

41693560-BABF-44C3-8BAC-DE7BE8A2F559.jpeg

167B44B8-CEDD-42C0-BA7D-837879109A00.jpeg

Looks legit to me! Nice condition too
Any idea what kind of bag it is? I googled FA11 and the numbers on the second row and nothing that looks like this bag comes up. I can’t find anything on the interwebs that tells how to figure out the tag numbers.

Any idea what kind of bag it is? I googled FA11 and the numbers on the second row and nothing that looks like this bag comes up. I can’t find anything on the interwebs that tells how to figure out the tag numbers.
Yeah the bag is in great condition.

Nope, check O-review.com

It looks like a Surf Pack 5.0, it is not listed on O-Review, i used to have one in Sheet Metal color, nice Bag and in a Good size also.

The FA11 means the season and year when the bag was released it is short for FALL 2011

And its a real and authentic Oakley Backpack

It looks like a Surf Pack 5.0, it is not listed on O-Review, i used to have one in Sheet Metal color, nice Bag and in a Good size also.

The FA11 means the season and year when the bag was released it is short for FALL 2011

And its a real and authentic Oakley Backpack
Thanks so much for the info! I really couldn't find anything about it.

Back